Why does Malibu Urgent Care Center cost more to operate?
Yes! I want to support Friends of Malibu Urgent Care Center.
1. Keeping Malibu Urgent Care Center open!
2. Maintaining the extended hours of operation
3. Further extending their hours of service
4. Purchasing needed medical equipment
5. Upgrading the existing facility and services
According to a federal Health Care Advisory Board Report in 1997, "Urgent Care Centers are three times more costly to run than a primary care office."
Unveiling Malibu Urgent Care’s Tree of Life with Friends Board members (Left to Right) Marlene Matlow and Helene Eisenberg, Drs. Jill Furgurson and David Frankle, and former Board President Mary Jones.
Phone: (310) 457-1294